I want to thank to my brother for sharing this recipe. This is an easy appetizer.
Note: This recipe is for two people.
- 10 medium sized mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red flare pepper
- 1 dessertspoon olive oil
- 1 dessertspoon butter (optional)
- 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella
- Parmesan cheese
Put 2 to 4 teaspoons of yogurt mixture inside mushrooms depending on their size. If you want you can add a little piece of butter on top of them.
Bake mushrooms in 400 F preheated oven about 15 minutes.
Then add mozzarella and parmesan on top of them, bring to broil and bake another two minutes.