For the Dough
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of confectioners' sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter (4 oz)
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the filling
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups of confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 oz. Norwegian dark chocolate
- 4 lemons from Jenny's garden
To melt the chocolate in bain mari style boil water in a pot and while it is boiling put a small sauce pan in it and put chocolate in this small pan. Boil the water until chocolate melts.
Take the dough from the oven and wait until it cools down, add the filling and bake about 20 minutes more. After taking from the oven, set it aside to cool down and when it is cool enough keep it in the fridge one to two hours. Take it from the fridge and cut into squares. Wait about 15 minutes to serve, otherwise confectioners sugar you sprinkle on them will melt immediately.